Friday, December 28, 2007

Work Atmoshpere

The atmoshpere of where you work can make or break your job. This is one thing I have always loved at Effectur. Ever since I started working there Novemeber of 2005 work has always seemed like a second home to me. I work with such great people that actually care about me. From the first day I worked there they have always made sure that my schooling comes first. Throughout the years they have always checked on my progress and when things have gotten tough at school they have encouraged me to continue striving through. The poeple I have worked/work with will forever been in my heart since they have been there for me through alot. I know it sounds like I am talking about my best friend or something, which in actuality I am. This is because being apart of Effectur you automatically become apart of a family.

No comments:

Santa and the IRS